High Temperature Combustion TOC – Tekmar Torch
Tekmar’s newest addition to the TOC analyzer product line, the Torch, utilizes a patent pending Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) for the analysis of TOC/TN using high temperature combustion.
The Torch Analyzer contains a built in autosampler with three vial rack choices and PC driven control. This features automated calibration and Intellidilution which automatically dilutes over-range samples to within the working calibration range. Maintenance is simplified by design allowing easy access to all areas of the unit.
All of these features and competitive price positioning make this system ideal in keeping costs down and maintaining productivity in the laboratory.
Methods EPA 415.1, 415.3 and 9060A, Standard Method 5310B, EP 2.2.44, ISO 8245,EN 1484, USP 643 (Chapter 24), ASTM D2579, prENV 13370, AOAC 973.47.
- Built-in benchmark diagnostic check – including leak check
- Ability to program and store furnace temperatures to accommodate various methods
- Static Pressure Concentration Technology (patent pending)
- Intellidilution feature automatically detects samples that have exceeded the
selected calibration range and dilutes it to fall within the selected range
- Multiple pre-set application ranges for analytical requirements
- Auto-calibration eliminates the need for manual standard preparation
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 50ppb to 30,000ppm
- Nitrogen 50ppb to 2,000ppm
- Simultaneous analysis for Carbon and Nitrogen
- Easy access for maintenance of combustion tube
- Improved catalyst
- Built-in autosampler
- Increased throughput with ASM Sparge
- Mass Flow Controller
- Optional vial mixing capabilities
- Optional TN Module
UV – Persulphate TOC – Tekmar Fusion
Almost 40 years ago, Dohrmann began designing and manufacturing premier Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers. Since joining the Tekmar family, the tradition of producing innovative laboratory Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers continues. The Dohrmann Series Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is no exception. The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer offers more flexibility, intelligence and user friendliness making this analyzer ideally suited for the most demanding laboratory needs.
Walk-Away Automation and Intuitive Software Control
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer utilizes powerful UV Persulfate oxidation allowing superior carbon liberation from even the most challenging matrixes. By implementing the patent-pending Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) technology, the Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is able to achieve unprecedented low-end sensitivity from a Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector. The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is built on the latest technology and is designed to offer productivity for a wide variety of applications.
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer and TekLink Software offer solutions for increased sample throughput while improving the reliability of the Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis data.
- Unattended auto-calibration monitoring
- Automatic diluting capabilities from stock standards or samples
- Automated self-diagnostic tools
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 0.2 ppb to 4,000 ppm
- 21 CFR 11 functionality – Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (ERES) including audit trails and user-account management
- Exportable reports in user-definable formats including metadata and versioning
- Turn-key method development and schedule builder