ORACLE Fat Analyzer
The first ever rapid fat analyzer with no method development
ORACLE™ is the first ever rapid fat analyzer that requires absolutely no method development for fat only analysis. At the touch of a button, ORACLE can analyze fat in any food sample with reference chemistry accuracy, without any prior knowledge of the sample matrix or composition. Simply press the run arrow and ORACLE delivers an exceptionally accurate and precise fat result in 30 seconds. Alternatively, ORACLE can be paired with the SMART 6 for combined rapid fat and moisture/solids analysis in less than 5 minutes.
Newly developed NMR technology that completely isolates protons in fat from all other proton sources in food matrixes, such as carbohydrates and proteins.
- Rapid- 30 second analysis
- Analyze any sample from 0.05 – 100.00 % fat
- Direct isolation and measurement of hydrogen protons on fat molecules
- Precise- better repeatability than wet chemical extraction techniques
ORACLE is the first ever rapid fat analyzer that requires absolutely no method development. ORACLE provides reference chemistry accuracy for any food sample without any prior knowledge of the sample matrix and composition. Simply press the run arrow and in 30 seconds the ORACLE delivers a fat result. It’s really that simple.
ORACLE can also be paired with an automated robot for unattended analysis of 100 samples per run.
Simply press the run arrow, enter the sample ID and mass, and get a fat result in less than 30 seconds.No Chemist Required
Anyone can walk up to the system and understand operation in no time, which makes training new employees simple.
ORACLE can be used in a laboratory or at-line on a production floor.
- Integrates seamlessly with LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Ergonomic barcode scanner and stand are included with each system
- Imports sample barcodes directly into sample ID for data storage and recall
- Scans numerous barcode types including UPC, EAN, Code 39, ITF, QR Code, Datamatrix code, and many others…