Parker domnick hunter LCMS64/65 dual flow nitrogen gas generators employ robust, field proven technology to meet the drying, sheath, nebulisation and collision gas requirements of the Agilent Technologies QQQ & Q-TOF instrumentation portfolio.
The LCMS64/65 generators provide two continuous streams of high purity nitrogen from a single ‘plug & play’ unit. Models come supplied with an integral oil free compressor, are extremely quiet in operation, and fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply
Features / Benefits:
• Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Agilent 6400 & 6500
• Produces a continuous supply of LC/MS grade nitrogen 24 hours a day
• Integral oil free compressor
• Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
• Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
• Phthalate-free componentry