CEM Discover 2.0 Microwave Synthesizer
The Discover® 2.0 is the premier microwave reactor for performing any organic or inorganic synthetic chemistry. Featuring a best-in-class 300 mL single-mode microwave cavity and intuitive software with a 10″ touchscreen interface, it is possible to program a reaction in seconds and achieve the best synthetic yield in minutes.
- Widest pressurized vessel sizes for a single-mode microwave – 10mL, 35mL, 100mL
- IR Temperature Sensor that sees through glass and Teflon® (iWave®)
- Vent and reseal technology for safe handling of over-pressurization (ActiVent)
- Variable speed magnetic stirring and rapid compressed air cooling
- Upgrade options: Autosamplers – 12/48 positions; Gaseous Addition, Sub-ambient temperature, Flow cells
To request further information on the Discover 2.0: