We wish to assure our customers that SII will remain operational during this time of uncertainty, particularly because so many of our customers are critical and essential to the food and pharma supply chain. We are ready to support all who require our help and supply of equipment essential to them in order to remain open.
If you require sales support, extra online training, service or technical support please contact SII by email at: email@example.com
Your message will be diverted to the appropriate personnel who will be in contact by phone or email to assist you.
Although SII remains open for business; the health and safety of our employees and their families is our first priority and as the COVID-19 situation develops we have implemented a number of measures to minimise disruption to our operations whilst remaining vigilant:
- Remote Working – This has been implemented where possible as advised by government
- Social Distancing – If staff are required to attend the office to complete their duties, social distancing rules will be observed
- All unnecessary visits have been postponed in order to protect our employees
- Enforcement of government self isolation guidelines for anyone who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms
- If you would like a demo of any of the instrumentswe supply, our partner companies have virtual demo lab set ups as well as webinars which we will provide a thorough instrument demonstration.
Stay safe and let’s work together by working apart.
Aaron Ryder, Jenny Egan, Michael Crean, Sarah Flynn
Scientific Instruments Ireland (Sii), Oulart House, Cullaghreeva, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
Phone: +353 (086) – 8258346 (Michael Crean)
Phone: +353 (087) – 9813310 (Aaron Ryder)
Phone: +353 (086) – 8331056 (Jenny Egan)
Phone: +353 (087) – 6154386 (Sarah Flynn)